Click thumbnail for larger view
You are on vacation, so why would you want to carry a heavy beach canopy each day to the beach, set it up and take it down each day? Let us do the heavy work, and you can enjoy your time in the sun and sand.
- Our beach canopies are standard size 10x10.
- Canopies have tarp/tent like covers that are heavy duty and sun resistant. Limit your sun exposure, so you can enjoy longer days on the beach.
- In the Shade Beach Canopies replaces their canopies often so you always have the greatest protection possible
- Galvanized aluminum set by industry standards
- Automatic lock buttons so your canopy stays up, and does not collapse under normal conditions.
- All tents are checked each day for rust, erosion, any defects that could be a safety hazard.
- Each In the Shade Beach Canopy worker is trained by company standards to ensure operational procedures ahear to proper set up and break down.
- In the Shade Beach Canopies keeps connected to all local and national weather forecast. Canopies are either lowered or broke down according to wind velocities and/or beach control advisement. We don't argue with Mother Nature!
- While we make sure your beach canopy is anchored safe with normal wind and surf conditions in mind, we do not want you to use your rented beach canopy/tent for shelter from storms, wind, or rain. We live in a variable climate, so please be aware that you may need to take shelter or leave the beach during strong weather.
- Sometimes you may see that In the Beach Shade Canopies are being lowered and removed and there is no rain or wind. We monitor the weather from the time we put your tent up by 9 a.m. until we take it down at 5 p.m. We know when a storm is moving in before you can visually see it, so we have your beach canopy and safety covered before you may be aware of inclement weather.
- Remember that you shouldn't stress your canopy by leaving wet towels or clothes on the frame. This puts your canopy off balance, and your canopy can collapse due to uneven weight distribution.
- Do not try to lower or take down the tent yourself. Leave this to the expert In the Shade Beach Canopy Crew! Your safety is first.
- Do not move your canopy, even a few inches! Your canopy has been put up to safety standards. If your tent must be moved due to something unforeseen, then please call us. We answer all phone calls immediately or with a immediate return phone call.
- In the Shade Beach Canopy is a family owned and operated business. We understand that your vacation is important, and want you to make Sunset Beach your #1 family beach destination each year. We have come to know many of you over the years, and we look forward to catching up with you as you return year after year.
- Please e-mail us and let us know what we can do better or what new services you would like to see as our In the Shade Beach Canopy service grows.
- We would love to hear your comments or vacation stories too! We are building our web site and hope that we can develop our site to direct you through a portal of navigational information for restaurants, hotel/motel specials, packages, attractions, shows, discounts and shopping. For now, we hope that our new site helps serves you better, and In the Shade Beach Canopy.com will be a familiar site, and a fun place to log onto as we build and grow through the years to come. We are family business that has grown in a economy because or our attention to detail and the love we have for our friends who trust us to help make their vacation the best it can possibly be.
Check out the most recent Beach Rules and Regulations of the Town of Sunset Beach, North Carolina.